Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at American Cruiselines
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Launch your career at American Cruise Lines. This position is based in our home office found in the picturesque shoreline town of Guilford, CT. We operate ships all over the country and are looking for a recent graduate to provide administrative expertise to support our growing fleet of cruise ships. The position reports to the Vice President of Operations.
The Operations Assistant is involved in all aspects of business operations including purchasing, logistics, reporting, writing, scheduling and analytics. The ideal candidate will have excelled in high school and college, was involved in sports and extracurricular activities, and is organized. American Cruise Lines is fast paced with a strong growth strategy. This is a perfect position for a well-educated and intelligent recent graduate. There are tremendous opportunities for growth.
- Analyzing customer surveys
- Generating weekly reports
- Writing business letters
- Corresponding with vendors and shipboard personnel
- Assisting Hotel, Marine, Training and Shipping Departments
- Flexibility to adapt to multiple projects with the ability to multi-task
- Assisting with accounts payable by reviewing and coding invoices
- Data entry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (minimum GPA 3.5)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Expert in Excel
- Drivers’ License and some driving required
- Pre-employment drug test
- Strong organization skills
American Cruise Lines is the largest U.S. cruise company and operates the newest fleet of riverboats and small cruise ships around the country. Our people make the difference. We recognize that our employees have made, and will keep us America's leading river cruise specialist. Our philosophy for success is simple; hire talented people then provide training, support systems and motivation so you will thrive.