Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
at Delta T Group
- Masters Degree
- Behavioral Therapy
- Drivers License, Dcf - Department Of Children And Families Background Check, Department Of Correction Background Check
Delta T Group is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a client facility in greater Manchester, CT area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise a staff of behavioral support specialists
- Develop behavior plans with each staff member
- Help staff to define all target behaviors in objective and measurable terms and design an appropriate data collection system to measure the target behaviors.
- Assist in analyzing available data to help determine where, when, and why problem behaviors occur.
- If appropriate, directly observe the individual served in all relevant settings. Analyze the data to determine the function of the problem behavior.
- Integrate appropriate strategies to reduce problem behavior and increase alternative replacement behaviors.
- Monitor behavior data and provide descriptive progress notes on a regular basis.
- Review behavior data, meet and discuss with the appropriate staff member any discrepancies noted on the behavior data
- Preferred: Two years of completed coursework in psychology, education, social work, behavioral science, human development or related fields
- Must hold and maintain current certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst in RI
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience with ABA therapy
- Experience supervising direct reports
- Experience with clinical case management
- Ability to facilitate treatment plans with the inclusion of family, friends, community, dignity, supportive counseling, and medication administration
- Willingness to participate in meetings and provide feedback
- Experience with thorough, complete digital documentation
The Ideal Candidate will provide:
- 3 Professional References (2 supervisor & 1 co-worker)
- Current Resume
- Background check will be required
What’s In It For You?
- Flexible schedules available, including full time, part time, and per diem opportunities.
- You’ll have the opportunity to network with other professionals in the behavioral healthcare field.
- Opportunities for temp to perm placements!
BCBA - Behavior Analyst Board Certified
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Submit HF
Phone: 860-529-2554 -- Fax: 860-529-2250
101 Centerpoint DriveSuite 100Middletown, CT 06457
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!