Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Residential Social Worker
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1787256
- Masters Degree
- Clinical Social Work
- Drivers License, Department Of Correction Background Check
Delta T Group is looking for a Social Worker (LCSW or LMFT) for a nonprofit organization in CT to work with adolescent girls with behavioral challenges.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- MUST have CT LCSW or LMFT certification
- Familiarity with electronic medical records
- Ability and willingness to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel between two sites on a regular basis
- Willingness to work first shift hours with the occasional need for evening work
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians, specialists, and families regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate, digital documentation in patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
The Ideal Candidate will provide:
- 3 Professional References (2 supervisor & 1 co-worker)
- Current Resume
- Background check will be required
What’s In It For You?
- You’ll have the opportunity to network with other professionals in the behavioral healthcare field.
- Opportunities for temp to perm placements!
- Gain or utilize experience within the human services sector.
Social Worker Licensed
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Submit HF
Phone: 860-529-2554 -- Fax: 860-529-2250
101 Centerpoint DriveSuite 100Middletown, CT 06457
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!