Eastern Connecticut Health Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse, Med/Surg
at Eastern Connecticut Health Network
Work Hours: 11p-730am
Utilizing the nursing process, provides high quality direct and indirect patient–centered care. Coordinates patient care by working collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team, patients and families. Communicates, as appropriate, the patient's clinical condition, responding quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and the skills necessary to provide age appropriate care to the patient population served. Promotes the profession of nursing and professional practice through collegial support and interactions.
- Graduate of an accredited
. schoolof Nursing
- Current licensure in the state of Connecticut.
- Must have certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support upon hire or receive certification within the new employee introductory orientation period and maintain clinical competency during employment with ECHN in this role.
- Able to communicate effectively in English – both verbally and in writing.
- Possesses basic computer skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Disclaimer: Job descriptions are not intended, nor should they be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of the principal duties and responsibilities of this position. These responsibilities and competencies listed below may change from time to time.