Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Rep/Medical Assistant - Occupational Health Clinic
at Hartford HealthCare
Excellence,Safety, Caring, Integrity….What do you value?
Joinus at The Hospital of Central Connecticut as we live our values every day. Aspart of Hartford HealthCare we create a better future for healthcare inConnecticut and beyond. By embodying these values we have become nationallyrespected for patient care and most trusted for personalized coordinated care.Come be part of something special!
TheHospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital,we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicineand surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties. Staffed by ourtalented team of leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticutprovides a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patientsfrom birth through the end of life.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Diploma from an accredited medical assistant program required or Medical Certification required.
- Must possess effective communication skills.
- CPR certified (or validation within 3 months of hire).
- Physical effort as specified by Position Physical Requirements and Occupational Exposure forms.