Johnson Matthey Pharma Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
E&I Technician (PPM) - 12 months FTC
at Johnson Matthey Pharma Services
Company Order Number:
# of openings:
Working within the Maintenance Team and reporting through the Maintenance Planner, the purpose of this role is to support Operations at Enfield by providing the necessary engineering skills to safely maintain all site EHS equipment, corrective and preventive, to prescribed standards in order to achieve target OEE whilst deploying problem solving skills and LEAN techniques.
- To provide a multi skilled maintenance service covering electrical and instrumentation disciplines across the plant
- Liaise with the Maintenance Planner to agree work priorities, including both remedial and planned maintenance activities, to ensure that customers and stakeholders are supported in their operational needs
- Ensure calibrations are kept up-to-date and recorded.
- Identify and report any current or potential issues.
- Ensure that all relevant departmental administration such as time sheets; work orders (WMO), stores purchase requisitions, etc, are completed to ensure concise work history and financial accountability
- Carry out statutory and other testing on site to help maintain both ISO 9001 & ISO14001 accreditation.
- Take ownership of your own training and development plans to ensure continued development of your own skills and expertise, undertaking additional training skills to keep abreast of technology changes, and the changing needs of the business.
- When there is a requirement, vary normal working patterns in order to complete required work; covering colleagues’ absences, or attending training courses
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- Completed a recognised Electrical/instrumentation Engineering Apprenticeship
- Preferably qualified HNC, C&G, B-TECH in Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent level of qualification
- Previous experience chemical process industry would be advantageous
- Experience of working with Profibus networking would be an advantage
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills, on a wide range of plant and equipment
- Basic workshop skills including, fabricating, welding & machining.
- Team player able to support other disciplines if required
- Positive can-do attitude
- High personal Health and Safety standards
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Due to the nature of this role applicants must be non-smokers and have been free from nicotine products for at least 3 months.
The role covers a rolling 8hr day shift, Monday to Friday
Candidates will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.