Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Care Coordinator
Numotion aims to be the most responsive and innovative company to do business with. With more than 2,000 employees and over 140 locations nationwide Numotion is the premier mobility and rehab equipment supplier, and remains committed to a strong local focus. We are seeking an organized, motivated individual to join our team.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Customer Care Coordinator is the primary point of contact for all rehab orders. This position is responsible for ensuring that all assigned orders are processed quickly and accurately so that the client’s mobility needs are met. They are an integral part of the Assistive Technology Professional (ATP) team.
- Answers incoming calls from clients, therapists, payers, and ATPs.
- Processes new order intakes efficiently and effectively
- Uploads order files for ATPs.
- Requests, collects, and reviews order documents to include Functional Mobility Evaluation (FME) and Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN).
- Communicates with all staff involved in order processing to allow for the most effective flow of orders being processed.
- Conducts research of related equipment on vendor websites.
- Is familiar with all of the products and services that Numotion provides
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- High School diploma/GED required; Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a high paced office environment is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Able to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
- Able to use technology to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Solid written and verbal communication, listening, organization and priority setting skills.
- Listens well and retains instructions; accepts constructive feedback from supervisor.
- A track record of being consistent with attendance and prompt arrival at work and meetings.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the Numotion Mission.
At Numotion, we are committed to meeting the needs of those we serve, and our employees. Working for Numotion, you will receive a competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short or long term disability, a 401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.