Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CDL Class A Truck Driver Local 4 days week
at Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success! This position does NOT require residential deliveries. This is position is drop and hook only. You are home every day!
Tractor Trailer Driver - schedules needed 9pm start time Friday - Monday
11am start time Thursday - Sunday
3pm start time Saturday, Tuesday Wednesday & Friday
3pm start time Sunday, Monday, Thursday & Friday
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- Must have positive attitude and be able to work independently
- Must have a CDL Class A license
- Must have 1year verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- Must pass all DOT required pre-employment criteria as well as company mandated hair follicle drug test
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management
- Driver is responsible for delivering product to our showrooms and service center locations.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.