Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Ready to raise the bar on customer satisfaction?
Are you ready to start your career with a company that offers growth, challenge and a commitment to excellence? Raymour & Flanigan is a leading furniture retailer in the U.S. and is searching for a career- minded facility technician who can make a difference in the customer shopping experience. Many of our successful long-term associates started in entry level positions. As a Raymour & Flanigan warehouse associate, you must be responsible, dependable and able to provide general facility support functions, including loading and unloading trailers. You must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team. Here is where you can demonstrate your customer service skills and learn the furniture retail business. Apply today for the start of your successful future!
**This open position has the potential for career advancement to join our expert delivery team. A Motor Vehicle Record check may be required.
- Commitment to Raymour & Flanigan's safety policies and procedures.
- Offloading and loading of furniture on trailers, into bins and within floor locations.
- Ability to become certified on material handing equipment, including order picker and electric pallet jack.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience operating an order picker and electric pallet jack is preferred.
- Experience with warehouse management systems is preferred.
- Lift, lower, push and pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
- Safely lift furniture merchandise while elevated on warehouse equipment at heights of 30-40 feet above the ground.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Other Great Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.