Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Furniture Dealership Designer
at Red Thread
|Title:||Furniture Dealership Designer|
FURNITURE DEALERSHIP DESIGNER
Red Thread, the premier provider of office furnishings, architectural and technology products and services, is seeking an experienced Furniture Dealership Designer to join us in the development of space planning, product applications and specifications of corporate, education and healthcare interiors in our Stamford, CT office.
This position will involve:
- Providing design services to customers, including site and inventory verifications, programming, typical development, renderings, installation drawings and specifications
- Developing/executing concepts, space plans, product application drawings, specifications and installation plans in AutoCAD/CAP software
- Leading client presentations and engaging in consultative selling
- BFA/BS/BA degree in Interior, Industrial or Architectural Design
- 5+ years of experience in furniture/office/space planning with AutoCAD/CAP/CET
- Ability to quickly assess customer needs and develop product strategies/solutions
- Dealership or manufacturer experience required
- Steelcase or systems furniture product knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
This position is located in Red Thread’s Stamford, CT office and offers employees a unique working environment in our state-of-the-art showroom. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D, 401(k), paid time off and paid holidays. We can be found at www.red-thread.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.