Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Manager, Paid Social
at Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes work-life balance and great career opportunities.
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Assistant Manager, Paid Social is an exciting opportunity to sit client-side at Subway® – the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. This role leads the brand’s day-to-day paid social campaigns in close partnership with the Social Media Manager and internal stakeholders. This role will oversee execution and optimization for all paid social campaigns to drive business results.
The ideal candidate will flawlessly spearhead paid social campaign execution, optimization, and reporting. They will have a deep understanding of the campaign’s progress and can clearly communicate this to the Media Director, as well as internal cross functional Marketing stakeholders.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Love social media (specifically paid)!
- If you were stranded on a deserted island the three things you would bring are: the Twitter analytics dashboard, your love for optimizing, and an Italian BMT
- Have a clear understanding of best practices across social channels and can provide recommendations on paid creative formats based on campaign strategy and objectives
- Invested in learning the latest social media strategies & trends and have a strong desire to push the status quo & test new approaches
- Are often described as detail oriented & meticulous
- You get excited at the thought of updating exclusion targeting because no one wants to see a Subway ad next to a news article about a subway train!
- Enjoy presenting the team’s hard work and consider yourself having strong presentation & written skills
- Enjoy building relationships with platform partners, agency partners, & internal stakeholders (Creative, Social Listening, etc.)
- Have basic knowledge of digital & traditional media channels with an emphasis on data-led planning & optimization
- Can talk CPVs, CPAs, CTAs, etc. with the Media team, but could also explain them to anyone who doesn’t speak media geek
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy, enthusiasm, and the ability to describe any situation in 140 characters or less
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, retail or e-commerce category experience a plus – People eat Subway sandwiches every day!
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 of professional experience with 3 years experience in digital media buying/planning, primarily paid social advertising (Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Facebook & Instagram)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with day-to-day in-platform management of paid social media campaigns which include: campaign launches, budget management, bid management, analytic tracking and reporting, and optimizations across Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Facebook & Instagram
OUR WORK PERKS:
While we offer a competitive salary for the position, we also have additional perks you might enjoy, such as:
- Free breakfast & lunch – Subway of course!
- A gorgeous campus surrounded by walking trails and a relaxing lake – perfect for a mid-day break
- After work yoga – good for the body and mind
- Tuition reimbursement – for those who wish to further their education