Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Media Manager
at Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there.
The Assistant Media Manager is an exciting opportunity to sit client-side at Subway® – the world’s largest quick service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With more than 44,400 restaurants in over 113 countries we continue to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
This Job is Perfect for You if You Love:
- Love paid media!
- Enjoy building relationships with outside vendors, agency partners, & internal stakeholders (Brand Development, Activation, Creative, Social Listening, etc.)
- Have a strong knowledge of digital & traditional media channels (Display, Video, Paid Social, Paid Search, TV, OTT, OOH) with an emphasis on data-led planning & optimization
- Can talk CPPs, CPMs, CTAs, etc. with the Media team, but could also explain them to anyone who doesn’t speak media geek
- Take pride in the perfect, error free flowchart or effortless descriptive PowerPoint presentation
- Are often described as detail oriented & meticulous
- Enjoy presenting the team’s hard work and consider yourself having strong presentation & written skills
- Get lost in a good Excel pivot table every now & again
- See a brainstorming or white boarding meeting on your calendar and immediately gets you excited for the day
- Invested in learning the latest media strategies & trends
- Have a strong desire to push the status quo & test new approaches
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, retail or e-commerce category experience a plus – People eat Subway sandwiches every day!
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy & enthusiasm
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 of professional experience with 3 years at an agency or client-side working directly on paid media
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- General understanding of ad tech & analytics tools (ad serving, tagging, ComScore, )
- Experience with paid social platforms (Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest)
Our Work Perks:
While we offer a competitive salary for the position, we also have additional perks you might enjoy, such as:
- Free breakfast & lunch – Subway of course!
- A gorgeous campus surrounded by walking trails and a relaxing lake – perfect for a mid-day break
- After work yoga – good for the body and mind
- Tuition Reimbursement Program