Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Planning Manager
at Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes work-life balance and great career opportunities.
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values.
The Business Planning Manager will provide strategic guidance and financial expertise to the Digital Leadership team (CRM, Product & Loyalty) with an emphasis on managing the, Loyalty financial models & analytics and Digital marketing forecast and Digital Business Case. Core responsibilities include monitoring, reporting and forecasting business results and financial metrics, developing strategies and guiding smart data-driven decisions for the optimization of the loyalty program and other Digital initiatives. This role will oversee the Digital budgeting process including planning, forecasting and analyzing results, use insights to iterate and drive operational improvements. Support special projects that will guide product optimization, strategic partnerships, and cost management best practices. This role requires a significant amount of financial analysis and modeling.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform and deliver financial analysis, reporting, and insight on business performance. Track, analyze and report on individual business initiatives. . Monitor business and financial metrics of loyalty program to ensure business goals are met.
- Manage business case, business performance and perform analysis to maximize value.
- Manage expenses for a multi-year Digital budget. Partner with accounting to define budget inputs, project codes and reporting structure.
- Manage Marketing Forecast with input on performance from on-going campaigns across marketing multiple channels.
- Present meaningful, actionable insights, advice, and recommendations on historic and future financial performance.
- Support loyalty team with financial guidance on bonus campaigns and provide analytical analysis of campaign performance.
- Support planning and forecasting processes. Ensure alignment with strategic objectives. Continuously improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness by monitoring costs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 8-10 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with financial modeling
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities Experience in the Retail/Restaurant space or related industry preferred
- Experience with loyalty programs or similar programs
- Experience with business intelligence software for data extraction
OUR WORK PERKS:
While we offer a competitive salary for the position, we also have additional perks you might enjoy, such as:
- Free breakfast & lunch – Subway of course!
- A gorgeous campus surrounded by walking trails and a relaxing lake – perfect for a mid-day break
- After work yoga – good for the body and mind
- Tuition reimbursement – for those who wish to further their education