Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Guest Insights
at Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes work-life balance and great career opportunities.
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Director of Global Customer Engagement will be responsible for designing, maintaining and evolving Guest insights, business trends and market-relevant data for Subway Care and broader headquarter functions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define, maintain and monitor country-specific reporting, global reporting, and day-to-day data on Guest experience and Care (e.g., Guest feedback survey)
- Audit the quality of data and metrics gathered and aggregated into reports to identify and communicate trends for reactive and proactive Care support
- Coordinate with Subway Care Leadership roles to design, plan and execute continuous improvements to reports on Subway Care
- Build relationships with Headquarters functions to understand business & analytical needs
The successful candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of analytics or project management experience
- 2 years of budgeting experience
- Working knowledge of reporting and analytics tools, customer care platforms and web-based software