Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes family values, work-life balance and great career opportunities.
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Project Manager/Business Consultant will use past experience, company knowledge and project management skills to lead process improvement projects and help teams throughout the organization see projects through to completion. The Business Consultant works with leaders and employees across the organization to improve efficiency, increase productivity, cut costs, improve customer satisfaction, and make processes scalable for the global size of the business. The consultant position requires an organized, detail-oriented individual who can successfully manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead process improvement and/or quality assessment projects. Involvement may include any or all of the following: Facilitate discussions and brainstorming sessions to gather information from key process stakeholders; define and document processes through process mapping; assist process owners with implementing changes and maintaining quality and consistency in current processes; establish metrics to measure impact of changes.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and manage major projects for teams across the organization to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope as well as suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Participate in the creation, education, and deployment of continuous improvement tools throughout the company to drive a continuous improvement culture.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- PMP, Lean Six Sigma, or other Project Management certificate is preferred
- 4 years of process improvement experience preferred
- Hands on experience with Organizational Design and implementation