Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes work-life balance and great career opportunities.
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. Subway is looking to expand our Digital Marketing team with an innovative Director, SEO/Digtal Marketing. The successful candidate will spearhead all aspects of Subway's Search Engine Optimization efforts including performing SEO content and technical audits, research trending keywords and topics and make recommendations to the content teams, analyze organic rankings and develop action plans for improvement, The ideal candidate will be energized by the opportunity to bring their expertise to Subway and build an SEO practice.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the strategic direction and execution of SEO function by creating an innovation agenda, ensuring that Subway achieves and stays at the forefront of SEO.
- Technical SEO Analysis & Implementation: From reviewing XML sitemaps to ensuring SEO friendliness in our coding, candidate should have a good understanding of technical SEO.
- Serve as the SEO subject matter expert to content writers, digital products teams and technology teams (IT) during navigation, website redesigns and content creation.
- Partner with Paid Media/SEM team and drive best practices to align paid and organic strategies.
- Monitor and report against objectives and set business relevant KPIs. Monthly reporting required.
- Extracts insight, identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall search marketing goals and objectives.
- Experience with social media, organic metrics and engagement (Google My Business, Instagram for Business, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn, Twitter)
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Manager, Computer Science or related field, required.
- 8-10 years of SEO experience, either at an agency or in-house
- Ideal candidate will have several years’ experience in SEO optimization.
- Excellent understanding of technical SEO
- Past-proven experience at successfully managing and implementing SEO initiatives for enterprise websites
- Excellent understanding of link-building and offsite strategies including digital PR
- Exceptional analytics & problem-solving skills, with experience leading the creation of data-informed strategies to drive business results & efficiencies
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other SEO optimization platforms
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing external suppliers/vendors
- Self-starter who excels with deadline-oriented milestones and makes it a priority to stay on top of the evolving digital landscape
- Experience navigating business organizations, managing multiple cross-functional stakeholders, and negotiating optimal solutions across all parties
- Proven track record of being a highly analytical, strategic and structured thinker with the ability to influence parties across a matrixed organization