Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Manager, International Operations
at Subway Development of Tampa Bay, inc.
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. The Franchisor of Subway Restaurants, with 5 headquarters around the world, is adding to its talent pool. Join thousands of others in a corporate culture that promotes work-life balance and great career opportunities.
Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Sr. Manager, International Operations is responsible for driving and supporting the execution of both the brand and functional strategies at the Regional and Business Unit levels of the International Business. Strategic execution of all programs that constitute the Restaurant Operating Platform to further enhance the guests experience. Manage all direct reports to properly execute goal towards annual Operating plans to optimize all operational standards. Support Regional and Business Unit levels leaders with accurate and current operational information directly related to all Operations platforms. Provide guidance where cross functional support from HQ is required. Document & share best practices across the globe via effective presentation skills and coaching strategies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the Restaurant Excellence work stream.
- Develop, update and execute globally relevant programs within the Regions and Business Units, designed to provide a system to the field staff that drives Restaurant Excellence.
- Influence the execution of exceptional restaurant operations throughout the system, particularly at the store level & ensure operations tools and processes are up-to-date for use in the field.
- Coordinate Interdepartmental involvement between FW and the Regions/Business Units. Responsible for determining Operations accountability
- Drive accountability of the Operations function to achieve brand and functional strategies. Deliver on analysis and insights from operations key performance indicators & communicate progress through internal communications and global calls on functional progress against priorities
- Build International Operations Team Members capability by organizing onboarding, mentoring calls and knowledge transfer within Regions and Business Units
- Consider, test and influence adoption of future-looking strategic initiatives that drive operations effectiveness and efficiency as well as business performance.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Hospitality Management or related field required.
- 10 years QSR Experience; Team Management, and preferably Subway restaurant and above restaurant experience.
- Strong communication, training and customer experience skills necessary. Basic computer proficiency and understanding of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint & MS Outlook. Motivational presentations skills.
- Must have problem solving skills. Project and Team Management Skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, investigative ability, ability to multi-task and work independently.