The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive, Creative Services
at The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company
In-house agencies and creative groups are growing in numbers around the country. At The Hartford, ours is no exception. We are in need of a Senior Account Executive to help support our growth and abilities. Are you a person whose love of problem solving is only exceeded by your love of connecting with clients and building super strong relationships? Are you a believer in rock solid marketing and messaging strategies, and know what it takes to help define and shape them? Do you give the same level of effort to routine tactical work as you would the bigger picture thinking? This is your opportunity to give those passions and talents new purpose by applying them to meaningful work at The Hartford.
Based in Hartford, Connecticut, as Senior Account Executive, Assistant Director of Marketing, you'll be a member of the Creative Services team, our in-house group of creative professionals delivering strategic, creative and effective marketing communications to business units at The Hartford. At the heart of your mission is managing the relationship with internal clients. You'll deliver thoughtful strategic leadership while serving as catalyst for implementing and achieving the client's tactical marketing programs. Work alongside business unit marketing leaders, creative experts, marketing colleagues and communications pros to shape and implement marketing communications initiatives to drive desired behaviors. The position reports to the AVP, Brand Management.
Take complete ownership for relationship with assigned clients - build client relationships beyond specific projects; create opportunities for deeper collaboration and interaction – become a true partner to client
Serve as the clients' liaison to the creative team
Provide strategic and tactical direction to internal clients and partners
Own the communication with the client
Write creative briefs, ensuring objectives and communication priorities of each initiative are clear and provide the direction needed by creative colleagues
Partner with creative teams to ensure client objectives are achieved
Coordination of all steps in the client input, review and approval process
Effectively communicate and present plans and creative solutions to clients while meeting agreed-upon deadlines
Have a clear understanding of client's business and marketing goals, always taking initiative to deliver ideas that advance the client's business
- Knowledge/Experience: MINIMUM 5 years of experience in an account management role, preferable in an ad agency setting, where you were leading and managing multiple B2B and B2C clients with multi-faceted, complex projects.
- Education: 4 year degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Dynamic self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who inspires others.
- Ability to seamlessly transition from strategy to detailed tactics.
- Ability to translate client needs into messaging and programs that deliver desired results
- Effective building and fostering relationships and collaborating with others
- Demonstrated excellence in managing multiple clients, partners & competing projects
- Proficient in digital marketing, management and optimization
- Great client management and interpersonal skills
- High energy and well organized
- Strong team and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder, collaborator
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of latest industry, advertising and marketing trends
- Strong understanding of the marketing and communications project life cycle
- Curious mindset, driven to learn
- Excellent writing ability
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
Behaviors at the Hartford
- Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Females / Minorities / Veterans / Disability / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Expression / Religion / Age
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **