The Vitamin Shoppe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Vitamin Shoppe
- Street Address
- 1260-1270 Boston Post Rd.
Are you passionate about health and wellness? Do you love leading high performing, sales driving teams?
If you’re ready to be your best self (however you define it), while helping others do the same, we have the role for you…
The Vitamin Shoppe is looking for high performing leaders with a passion for developing high performing teams. Have a proven track record of success? If so, look no further!
As a Store Manager with The Vitamin Shoppe, you will be accountable for promoting a sales culture to build productivity. In addition, you will prepare for future growth through hiring and developing great people! If we had you at hello read below for more details…
At The Vitamin Shoppe you will….
- Execute with excellence!
- Believe in the ability of others; coach and motivate.
- Attract, recruit and retain top talent.
- Develop a team of high performing Health Enthusiasts who deliver results. (yup, that’s what we call folks who work for The Vitamin Shoppe)
- Foster an environment of continuous education while supporting company driven training initiatives.
- Achieve and exceed daily sales and productivity goals, while developing others to do the same.
- Lead a selling culture through building customer loyalty, creating personalized shopping experiences and fostering long lasting relationships.
- Lead and instill a strong focus on: Units per transaction, Average Transaction, Conversion and Sales Per Hour
- Provide leadership by analyzing Week to Date, Month to Date, Year to Date sales and develop action plans to drive top line sales
- Create external, community relationships that grow sales.
- Lead with integrity and a willingness to take accountability.
- Maintain regular store maintenance, follow loss prevention standards, ensure timely processing of receipts, keep shelves full and products priced accordingly.
- Be willing to perform additional duties as required.
Who You are….
- Passionate about “owning your business” and always empowered to make decisions that best support business needs
- Results-oriented leader who has an excellent ability to motivate and influence other through actions and examples
- A passion for the health and wellness industry
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, and vision coverages for full-time Health Enthusiasts
- “VS Thrive” Wellness program for full-time Health Enthusiasts covered under a medical plan with The Vitamin Shoppe —earn free gift cards on a quarterly basis!
- A competitive monthly bonus / incentive program
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan
- A generous Health Enthusiast discount
- Transportation/Commuter Benefits
- Nationwide gym and insurance discounts
- Paid time off
- Professional growth opportunities
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Tickets at Work/Working Advantage Program-Save money on hotels, movie tickets, Broadway and Vegas Shows, Theme Parks and much more!
What We Are Looking For…
- The desire to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends, locations) depending on business needs
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum 3-5 years of retail experience
- At least 1 year of retail management experience
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of experience
- Proven ability to manage staff to exceed sales goals, while meeting payroll goals
- Proven ability to identify top talent, create teams, and train/develop/retain great people
- Proven ability to think through complex issues, and allocate time to execute multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Effective communication, organization and leadership skills
- Proven ability to motivate and influence others through personal actions and examples
- Proven ability to achieve results both independently and through others by fostering a spirit of teamwork and cooperation
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
Who We Are…
The Vitamin Shoppe® …. We’re a destination and a resource for so much more than just vitamins. We help people become their best selves—however they define it.
You ready?! If so, let’s do this!