Townsend & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Packaging Technician II
at Townsend & Associates
- Responsible for activities supporting the primary and secondary packaging, labeling, and assembly of investigational drugs used in various clinical studies.
- Sign and date batch records for activities performed on all supplies prepared for clinical investigation and verify the work of other production staff members.
- Work is assigned and reviewed by Packaging Supervisor, Production Supervisors, and/or Team Leaders.
- Instructions will be in the form of written batch records as well as verbal instructions.
- Experience: 3 to 6 years
- Required Skills: Packaging, Assembly, Batch Records, and Clinical Studies.
Whether you are looking for a full-time or contract position, Townsend & Associates can enhance your job search and lead you down the road to success! We provide cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Committed to making the perfect match, we take the time to understand the culture and needs of our clients as well as the skills and career goals of our candidates.
We understand that something as important as finding that next great job or pursuing a new career path, requires a partner that is as driven as you are. You can count on our dedicated recruiters to find you that opportunity that matches your talent, experience, and objectives.
With recruitment techniques that are second to none, we cut through many of challenges that arise in job hunting, making us the first choice for skilled professionals, like you. We have opportunities available for a variety of industries and skill levels.
Are you ready to get started?
Join the Townsend & Associates Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?