Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Information Analyst
at Webster Bank
145 Bank Street-NH501
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This position is primarily responsible for multi-channel direct response campaign analysis and list processing. This position reports to the Manager of Marketing Analytics as part of the Enterprise Analytics team, providing critical support across all business lines. In addition to direct response, this data/SAS-oriented role also provides crucial data analytical support that helps solve business problems and drives decision making.
- Conduct detailed campaign analysis that quantifies incrementality and return on investment (eg. email, direct mail, telemarketing and digital).
- Responsible for production of campaign/marketing lists, ensuring full regulatory compliance.
- Gather data, conduct research and perform analysis to identify trends in business volume, performance, and profitability and create reports to present findings to management.
- Support the development of analytic projects, quantitative analysis and other reporting.
- Effectively build relationships with internal teams, external vendors and IT to develop successful analytics of marketing campaigns.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1- 3 years previous experience with data analysis required (banking/finance/ investments experience a plus).
- Experience using SAS is required.
- Ability to interpret data, and to work independently with a data warehouse or decentralized environment.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, tables and functions).
- Experience with visualization methods and business intelligence tools (eg. Tableau).
- Highly collaborative, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills necessary as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and to communicate with both technical and nontechnical audiences.