Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Deposit Operations Coordinator
at Webster Bank
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Research customer and non-customer claims and provide provisional/final credit within 5 business days (if applicable).
- Prepare and submit claims to various business partners including Verifi and VISA.
- Manage/maintain detailed files in regards to disputes in process, including but not limited to monitoring approaching deadlines, submitting requested documentation to the appropriate departments, following up with customers, and maintaining detailed, and up to date, notes for each claim to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout the dispute process.
- Uphold an exemplary level of attention to detail while processing claims to ensure accuracy and consistency throughout the dispute process.
- Ensure all appropriate documents are sent to customers and/or our business partners within required time frames.
- Communicate with both external and internal customers via phone, email, or mail regarding dispute status, general information, etc.
- Work to enhance your knowledge of Regulation E and Visa guidelines while staying abreast of industry changes.
- Maintain daily production levels to meet goals set by department management.
- Suggest changes to improve existing processes.
- Follow all quality control measures to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Partner with internal departments when necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Regulation E required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 2+ years banking experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to make accurate and timely case decisions without assistance.
- Familiarity and comfort with Microsoft Office products.