Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Banking Operations Manager
at Webster Bank
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This is a management VP-level position in an important and growing organization within Webster's Community Bank. In this role, the candidate will make a difference in our customer's financial life, and will be able to demonstrate management skills, gain experience with digital engagement channels, technology, and staff development skills. The ideal candidate has demonstrated expertise in Digital customer experience design, service delivery in a digital channel (Online and Mobile), training delivery, statistical analysis, and personnel development.
Drive organizational efforts to increase customer engagement with Digital Banking. Evaluate and deliver an improving Online and Mobile Banking channel enhancements & fixes, managing an incremental enhancement program/budget. Accountability for key Online and Mobile Banking adoption metrics, through customer-facing and internal promotion, customer feedback monitoring and trend analysis and technical problem resolution. Manage a team of Online and Mobile Banking support members and ensure operational excellence, and compliance with customer regulatory frameworks.
- Create and define the strategy, and implement positive impact for customers.
- Work closely with IT to implement a change program in online and mobile banking applications.
- Oversee Production environment quality in all digital channels.
- Partner with marketing strategy group to execute digital promotion initiatives
- Promote increased customer and banker engagement with digital features
- Work with the Director of Digital Customer Experience to optimize interface designs for online and mobile banking products.
- Work with Online and Mobile Banking Product Managers to raise trend awareness and strategize on large-scale product improvements.
- Manage team members for high performance, to meet and or exceed KPIs for online and mobile banking customer engagement and adoption. Ongoing review and management of performance, compensation, development, advancement opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field required.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Knowledge of web and mobile constructs.
- Advanced analytical, project management, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of online and mobile platform design.
- Advanced knowledge and or the ability to learn online and mobile banking products.