Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loan Fulfillment-- Loan Servicer
at Webster Bank
Job Reference #: 5000512657806
436 Slater Road-HF308
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Respond to all inquires on loan accounts presented by Customer Care Center, Banking Centers, other lines of business internal to Webster Bank.
- Communications are handled in a professional tone and manner at all times, majority of inquiries are phone calls.
- Satisfies 99% of assigned electronic Fulfillment Requests received from OneTouch Workflows
- Independently generates professional written correspondence and retains complete and organized records for all borrower contacts, written and verbal.
- Performs electronic pay by phone requests the day received, corrects payment reject processing, assist with system file maintenance and routine customer requests from electronic, verbal and written sources.
- Coordinates the extraction of electronic fulfillment records from the OneTouch requests and ensures that resolution time frames are met.
- A strong attention to detail is required
- Reviews/coordinates/assists with large mailings to loan customers to include: 1098's, 1099's ,Escrow Analysis
- Reviews and follows through for qualified PMI removal requests.
- Other duties as assigned by Loan Fulfillment Supervisor
MSP, OneTouch, Fidelity systems Rumba, ALS, are preferred.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!