Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP Content Manager
at Webster Bank
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
Accountable to the Director of Brand and Marketing Strategy and is responsible for overseeing the Content / Influencer marketing team in the creation of engaging content, and deliver measurable results for content marketing.
Management Level Description:
Responsible for a single narrowly defined function that is generally within a career discipline. The manager can be part of a larger department that has multiple managers of the same single function or is responsible for the function in a location. Typical number of direct/indirect reports will be 10 or less, although a manager does not have to have any direct reports if the function responsible for does not require a staff. Managers can report to any level job other than Supervisors. A manager may or may not have budget responsibility.
1. Develop and present integrated content marketing strategies that support the corporate and line of business objectives through every phase of the marketing funnel and drives lead generation
2. Serve as lead editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
3. Manage the distribution of content across all channels
4. Ensure all content marketing strategies integrate cohesively with the customer journey as well as existing advertising, PR and marketing campaigns objectives and goals
5. Leverage primary and secondary research to define buyer personas for each segment
6. Map out content marketing calendars that support and extend all marketing initiatives for each buyer persona
7. Lead creative team in generating a range of big ideas for engaging content series as well as overseeing the creation/execution of approved concepts
8. Partner with marketing teams including communications, demand generation, digital marketing, and events to create and optimize content assets to increase awareness, campaign effectiveness, and lead generation.
9. Develop standards, systems, work flows that define our best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and repurpose
10. Establish metrics, analyze/synthesize data, monitor performance, develop keen insights and prepare actionable reports on KPIs for content marketing initiatives across digital channels including social media
11. Optimize digital content for SEO
12. Assist in the management of the editorial guidelines so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
13. Plan, execute and monitor integrated digital communications strategies and tactics across multiple channels including social media
14. Manage social media communities' content, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
* Bachelor's degree with a concentration in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing preferred
* 10+ years of experience in content development and execution of multi-channel content creation
* Demonstrated business acumen, able to articulate the long-term market potential and persuasively communicate the business vision and opportunities for growth.
* Ability to deeply understand the enterprise industry landscape, corporate positioning, and technology footprint and translate them into consumable content and compelling stories across a variety of channels.
* Proven track record in leading content marketing activities, with creative samples and measurable results to show for it
* Leadership strengths, ability to manage teams
* Skill in leading matrix-managed teams
* Examples demonstrating ability to generate big ideas for engaging content themes/topics
* Exceptional writing and presentation skills
* Ability to tolerate ambiguity, be flexible and adaptable, and make quick decisions when necessary
* Ability to think through company-wide strategic issues, as well as sales strategy and tactics
* Understanding of the factors that make high-quality content
* Hands-on experience creating content in CMS platforms
* Working knowledge of video production and how high-quality video is produced
* Strong intuition in matching content (audio, video, and images) to target audiences
* Outstanding communication and ability to work with a variety of content creators
* High attention to detail